Friday, May 26, 2017

An Old Miller Road Baptist Church Sermon (Audio)

I get asked now and then about preaching.  As some who ask me wish to hear a sermon of mine, I thought I would post one.  This was recorded on April 2, 2004 at Miller Road Baptist Church in Garland, TX.  The pastor, Larry Parks, was out of town and asked me to cover for him.  I did this a few times over the years.  A friend opens in prayer and introduces me.  The intro music and songs have been cut out.

Sadly this church does not exist anymore, but many who have gone there will remember the preaching it was known for.  I have many old tapes to convert, but never seem to find the time. Not all of mine were recorded, but I have many of Pastor Park's messages.

It is just shy of 47 minutes and is called "Farsighted".  This posting is an experiment, and I think you all can listen to it via streaming.  Here you go!

https://soundcloud.com/user-979975633/farsighted/s-3rlzr




1 comment:

  1. Hello there. Been awhile that you never share anything in your blog. I hope you can still find time because your blog is enlightening. God bless ��

    ReplyDelete