Sunday, July 8, 2012

Intent

Having never had a blog but having enjoyed many (and not enjoyed many more), I have jumped into the ocean of bloggers.  The intent here is to post what sits on my mind and I find important.  Many have asked over the years why I don't have a blog - I am hoping my attempt at one will not answer that question for them. 

General content will be Biblical matters - most often concerning doctrinal drifts and cults, as well as food.  As I continue to learn both Bible and cooking, I feel both could be of interest, and while an odd combination no doubt will entertain a few. 

I look forward to tickling your mental processes and taste buds. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow - God and gastronomy. What a combination. Looking forward to your 'blog thoughts'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Blogbrarian, be aware you are one of the key reasons I have started one. You cannot have all the fun... :-)

    ReplyDelete